Tuesday 26 February 2013

Arthur river - Edge of the World



We are now heading out to the most westerly place in Tassie
Arthur river
 
 


Arthur river cruise boat


Logs washed down the river during winter & floods
 


Mouth of Arthur river


About a dozen or so fishing shacks, 2 cruise boats & shop & that is
Arthur river in The North West Coast


Edge of the World
 


Nothing between us & South America some 16,000kms away
 


The Edge of the World

I cast my pebble onto the shore of Eternity
To be washed by the Ocean of time
It has shape, form & substance
It is me
One day I will be no more
But my pebble will remain here
On the shore of Eternity
Mute witness for the oeons
That today I came & stood
At the Edge of the World
 
 
 

Arthur river
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment